Years from now, when you’re a C-suite agency bigwig, you can tell them you worked your way to the top from Account Coordinator—the very position we have open right now. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll do your share of coordinating, tracking, reporting, and supporting the Account team. This is an entry-level job, and also a chance to dive into the ad agency world and learn the business from the ground up.
This position will be based in Chicago, IL.
- Liaise between the Account, Creative, Studio, and Production teams for broadcast and digital projects
- Manage logistics for client events and meetings
- Serve as the executive minute taker for monthly client meetings
- Provide QA for digital placements
- Participate in weekly status meetings, which includes providing detailed progress reports of projects
- Foster good working relationships with clients through direct contact—at least twice monthly, in-person meetings in suburbs—and by responding to their needs on a timely basis
- Collaborate with internal teams and help develop thoughtful solutions
- Oversee and help manage marketing production
- Maintain and manage client, partner, and vendor correspondence and reports
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned
- Remain current on all aspects of marketing trends and other areas that affect our clients’ business
- Provide administrative support to the Account team
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or in a related field
- Superior time-management skills to prioritize and manage workloads
- Attentive to detail
- Able to create, edit, and format documents and presentations using Microsoft Office programs
- Analytical skills and creativity to resolve issues
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills for effective communication
- Able to work remotely until there is a return to an office environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Will have a strong desire to be in the advertising industry.
- Takes the initiative and works proactively to solve problems.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Is excited to learn!
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.