Years from now, when you’re a C-suite agency bigwig, you can tell them you worked your way to the top from Assistant Account Executive (AAE). The very position we have an opening for right now in our St. Louis, Nashville, or Louisville office. As an Assistant Account Executive, you’ll do your share of coordinating, QA-ing, and reporting, and be the cornerstone of support for the account service team. It’s an entry-level job, but it’s also a chance to dive into the ad agency world and learn the business from the ground up. Who knows, maybe one day it will be your name on the door.
H&L Partners is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join the marketing account team in our St. Louis, Nashville, or Louisville office. The AAE will be an integral part of a dynamic account service team responsible for maintaining the local merchandising program, and will assist with the development and management of fully integrated marketing programs for McDonald’s. If you’re highly organized and ready for a challenging and rewarding experience in a full-service advertising agency, we’re looking for you!
The Assistant Account Executive will report to the Account Director.
- Assist the Account Executive in coordinating tactical details of national and local marketing programs
- Administer the upkeep and organization of online server:
- Maintain accurate database of store lists, client contact sheets, etc., to ensure accurate client communication
- Update promotional, messaging, and media calendars
- Coordinate and manage client events and meetings:
- Update agency and client calendar invites
- Manage event details that include, but are not limited to, working with venue management, planning, and overseeing catering and equipment, and setting up and taking down meeting materials
- Transcribe meeting minutes for record-keeping
- Manage local merchandising program:
- Oversee the development and distribution of monthly merchandising guides
- Maintain online merchandising portal and communicate weekly updates
- Coordinate with vendors on initiating POP orders
- Be the agency contact for merchandising and promotion questions and resolutions
- Assist with the agency’s creative production process
- Work closely with agency billing team to ensure timely and accurate billing of client invoices
- Coordinate with agency personnel to ensure quick and accurate execution of projects
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Forge strong relationships with clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary constraints
- Strong time-management skills and exceptional organizational skills
- Minimum of one year of prior work experience in an agency environment a plus
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is flexible: able to prioritize multiple tasks and switch gears when needed to meet deadlines.
- Is hospitable and conscientious: thrives in a service-oriented environment.
- Is solution oriented: able to follow through on projects from start to finish.
- Is a high achiever: takes pride in producing his/her best work.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.