Years from now, when you’re a C-suite agency bigwig, you can tell everyone that you worked your way to the top from Account Coordinator. This position is currently open in our Miami office. It’s an entry-level role, with a fair amount of coordinating, QA work, reporting, and supporting the account team. You will deep dive into the ad agency world and learn the business from the ground up and…who knows, maybe one day it will be your name on the door.
- Assists with daily operations of client projects
- Coordinates production of client and business development projects, working through the agency’s internal traffic department
- Assists with coordination of internal and external meetings
- Provides support to senior team members on various projects as needed
- Assists with the coordination of new business efforts, including copying and collation of materials, proofing and editing
- Assists senior-level account leaders with compiling and completing competitive data analysis
- Responsible for managing and ordering merchandise materials, as well as materials’ placements
- Track competitive data and create performance analyses
- Complete and maintain meeting minutes and notes
- Supports reporting and compliance standards with client liaisons
- Serves as a point-of-contact for internal and external client billings
- Manages traffic instructions for quarterly media placements
- Travel – up to 20%
- Project management skills; sees projects through from start to finish
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite; able to create, edit and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Responsive and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Understanding of retail marketing
- Demonstrates a passion for collaboration and intellectual curiosity of business challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications or related field
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is self-motived with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Able to manage and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Has a strong desire to be in the advertising industry
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Account Coordinator – Miami.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is an independent, full-service advertising agency with offices in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, Miami, Tampa, and its main office in Oakland.
To learn more about us visit us at handlpartners.com