Years from now, when you’re a C-suite agency bigwig, you can tell them you worked your way to the top from Account Coordinator—the very position we have open right now at our headquarters in Oakland’s Jack London Square. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll do your share of coordinating, tracking, reporting, and supporting the account team. It’s an entry-level job, and it’s a chance to dive into the ad agency world and learn the business from the ground up.
- Assist account team in communicating with Creative, Studio, and Production teams about broadcast and digital projects
- Coordinate logistics for client events and client meetings
- Provide QA for digital placements
- Participate in weekly status meetings
- Foster good working relationships with clients, through direct contact and by responding to their needs
- Remain current on all aspects of marketing trends and other areas that affect our clients’ business
- Provide administrative support to account team
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or in a related field
- Superior time-management skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage workloads
- Attentive to detail
- Able to create, edit, and format documents and presentations using Microsoft Office programs
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Will have a strong desire to be in the advertising industry.
- Is a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Takes the initiative.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Is excited to learn!
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Account Coordinator–Oakland.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com