Can you lead and manage a team of agency professionals for a large global brand? Guide a marketing team in today’s integrated media world? Can you advise on strategic opportunities? Present and articulate a well-thought-out plan from start to finish? Contribute to policies, procedures, and best practices? Then you might just be the leader we’re looking for.
H&L Partners is looking for an advertising account-management professional to join our team as an Account Director. The Account Director will report to the Chief Operating Officer. This position is located in Oakland, CA.
- Oversee all aspects of the VSP account and other new business development, including campaign creative—television, print, out-of-home, radio, digital, and social media—and Media programs
- Oversee all presentation development from the Agency for the account
- Take the lead in marketing and advertising strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in the marketing and advertising industry, as well as industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Use business data and consumer insights to develop plans with the Media, Creative, and Strategy teams to drive the client’s business
- Manage the creation and dissemination of internal communications about strategy, planning, procedure, and best practices
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client through frequent communication
- Support and manage Account Service team members as they execute and problem-solve
- Continue to grow the client relationship by deepening the Agency’s responsibilities and assignments
- Manage and mentor the Account Service team
- Solid experience in professional client-relationship management
- Ability to plan and lead strategy at a senior level
- Developed problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail and mindful of budgetary constraints
- Demonstrated abilities to effectively oversee large projects and lead teams
- Seven or more years of agency experience
- Broad range of client experience on small and large accounts
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills and proven client-interaction skills
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has demonstrated the ability to lead a team to provide the utmost level of client service.
- Is skilled in evaluating options and generating creative solutions.
- Has a consistent record of having built strong relationships with internal and external teams.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.