Can you lead and manage a team of agency professionals for a large global brand? Guide a marketing team in today’s integrated media world? Can you advise on strategic opportunities? Present and articulate a well-thought-out plan from start to finish? Contribute to policies, procedures, and best practices? Then you might just be the leader we’re looking for.
H&L Partners is looking for an advertising account-management professional to join its team as an Account Director. The Account Director will report to the Senior Vice President/Managing Director. This position is located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Oversee all aspects of the McDonald’s local cooperative business, including campaign creative—television, print, out-of-home, radio, digital, and social media
- Take the lead in marketing and advertising strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in the restaurant and retail industry and present formally and informally on the status of the industry
- Use business data and consumer insights to develop plans to drive traffic and profits
- Manage the creation and dissemination of internal communications about strategy, planning, procedure, and best practices
- Collaborate with McDonald’s regional marketing personnel to coordinate marketing efforts with national plans
- Maintain a strong relationship with the client through frequent communication
- Support and manage Account Service team members as they execute and problem-solve
- Solid experience in professional client-relationship management
- Cooperative or franchisee experience
- Ability to plan and lead strategy at a senior level
- Good with detail and mindful of budgetary constraints
- Proven leadership skills
- Seven or more years of agency experience
- Retail or restaurant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is able to lead a team to provide the highest level of client service.
- Is skilled in evaluating options and generating creative solutions.
- Has a consistent record of having built strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- Is highly effective working remotely and with remote teams.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.