H&L Partners is looking for an Account Executive. The ideal Account Executive acts as a link between clients and the agency and communicates clearly to all involved. The Account Executive will help support clients and shape our team, while learning highly desirable and career-accelerating skills.
- Assist with client meeting prep and coordination
- Contribute to weekly client status reports
- Creative Production: Manage the agency creative production process/jobs, which includes, but is not limited to, opening jobs, writing creative briefs, creative kickoffs, creative presentations with clients, legal approvals, and processing POs and invoices.
- Competitive: Monitor creative competitive landscape and develop reports
- Trafficking: Manage creative trafficking across all campaigns, oversee talent reports and Strata reconciliation
- Merchandising: Manage all merchandising projects, including weekly marketing emails, monthly communications, marketing guides, and work with vendors to coordinate digital menu board and POP files
- Financial: Be an active participant in agency billing meetings to ensure timely and accurate processing of client and production invoices, timely job closings, client estimates
- Budget: Manage monthly production budget updates and accounting statement inputs. Work with supervisor on annual projected production expenditures and continually monitor and update
- Client Relationships: Develop strong relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners
- Take responsibility for leading other projects as assigned
- Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or a closely related discipline
- Three to five years of experience in account service within an agency or marketing department is required
- Must have the ability to see the big picture, plan and prepare for the necessary next steps, and execute deliverables
- A professional, assertive manner, and an ability to instill confidence in clients
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas and complex client feedback into coherent and actionable creative requests
- Presentation skills–both internally and with client
- Strong client service mindset
- A keen eye for details
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite—able to create, edit, and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
The Ideal Candidate
- Has strong knowledge of retail merchandising
- Not just a doer, but a strategic and creative thinker
- Has the ability to drive deadlines and consistently meet them
- Is committed to doing their best work
- Is highly organized and can prioritize and manage their workload effectively
- Is optimistic and positive, with a can-do attitude
- Is adaptable and flexible—able to work with frequent shifts in direction
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.