At H&L, we believe that in order to create the best work, it’s important to bring out the best in each other and ourselves. To do that, we’re always looking for people who can match our passion for innovative and collaborative thinking, and our dedication to always going the extra mile.
H&L Partners is searching for an Assistant Account Executive to join its marketing account team in the St. Louis office.
- Provide a strong support system for the account service team
- Handle day-to-day activities with attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
- Conduct research and manage database of client and industry data
- Report to the supervising Account Director
- Collaborate with the account team on recommendations, marketing strategies, and actions for the client
- Maintain industry and competitive data/trend information and keep agency personnel up to speed
- Assist with flow of multiple ads, adhere to timelines, and review final product for details and accuracy
- Assist in coordinating and executing client events
- Assist the client within the agency and prepare all internal work requests and estimates for the client
- Coordinate with all appropriate agency personnel to ensure quick and accurate execution of projects
- Forge strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with agency Billing Specialist to ensure timely and accurate billing
- Provide administrative office support as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary constraints
- Exceptional time management skills, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ prior work experience in an agency environment; account service experience preferred
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: AAE-St. Louis.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about H&L Partners, visit www.handlpartners.com.