H&L Partners is looking for an Account Management Intern to join our Account Services team. This is a remote position out of our headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area.
As an Account Management Intern, you will learn the ins and outs of managing campaigns and operations for AAA. The Account Management Intern will gain experience from collaborative teams, at an independent agency that’s been around for over 35 years.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support to the Account team
- Manage the upkeep and organization of the online server
- Participate in weekly status meetings and monthly client meetings, documenting action items and next steps
- Manage internal and client documents, including status documents and rotation trackers
- Assist in the day-to-day management of individual projects and miscellaneous campaigns for multiple lines of business
- Initiate the opening of new jobs
- Help manage Digital and Social Creative development and production
- Manage the creative trafficking process for Digital and Social campaigns
- Review screenshot decks for accuracy upon the launch of new Digital Creative assets
- Conduct competitive audits
- Develop broadcast traffic instructions based on approved creative rotations
- Assist in monthly client billing to help ensure accurate processing of client production and media invoices
- Remain current on all aspects of marketing trends and other areas that affect our clients’ businesses
- Build knowledge of H&L internal process
- Collaborate with internal teams through Slack and Asana
- Assist with other projects
- Rising college junior, senior or recent graduate OR relevant experience
- Able to commit 20-35 hours of remote work per week for an 8-week term, with the option of extension
- Superior organization and time-management skills to prioritize and manage workloads
- Attentive to detail
- Able to create, edit, and format documents and presentations using Microsoft Office programs and Google Workspace
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills for effective communication
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Will have a strong desire to be in the advertising industry
- Takes the initiative and solves problems
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Is excited to learn!
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.