H&L Partners is looking for an Account Supervisor. The Account Supervisor will help lead a team of agency professionals for a large global brand and will advise on strategic opportunities.
This position is located in Oakland, California.
- Supervise multiple lines of business, and strengthen and develop the agency-client relationship with multiple contacts at each
- Provide leadership in the development of strategic plans to help grow client business and generate incremental billings and income
- Participate in client presentations, which includes developing PowerPoint presentations and presenting at meetings
- Oversee the implementation of tactical plans
- Oversee the media planning process and development of strategic marketing plans
- Look continually for ways to test and learn new ideas on the client’s business
- Determine staffing resource requirements and other resources necessary to assure a high level of service to clients, as well as profitability
- Collaborate with project management to create, implement, and manage scopes of work
- Oversee the scheduling and flow of work from the team’s client(s), and determine priority of workload across multiple lines of business within the client’s organization
- Evaluate performance and skill level of account service staff and recommend staffing changes necessary to support client needs
- Review client account’s profitability with the Account Director and COO monthly
- Conduct regular meetings with the account team and relevant members of other services to discuss client problems, opportunities, and work in progress
- Establish a close relationship with the senior account management team and create an atmosphere where issues of performance or team personnel can be discussed
- Supervise, train, and motivate team members to assure a high level of performance
- Digital marketing campaign and strategy experience
- Experience with various projects types, which include, but are not limited to, digital, search, display, social, and SEO
- Experience in planning and leading strategy
- Ability to identify the key aspects of the data or problems, and provide creative solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability in taking the lead in cross-functional collaboration
- Good with detail and mindful of budgetary constraints
- Agency experience preferred
- A minimum of seven years of progressively increasing responsibilities to Account Supervisor or equivalent title, and at least three years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is knowledgeable in the digital media space with a deep understanding of new media and their platforms.
- Has outstanding public speaking skills and experience.
- Demonstrates confidence, authority, and level-headed decision-making to the client as the agency’s leadership voice on assigned accounts.
- Can foster strong, cohesive, working, collaborative teams.
- Uses a creative, analytical approach to solve digital/interactive/marketing problems.
- Able to provide solutions that generate measurable results for our clients.
- Has a passion for digital marketing and implementing processes to maximize efficiency.
- Has proven abilities to work efficiently in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Is extremely organized.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.