Glad-handers and backslappers need not apply, as this position for Account Supervisor in our Midtown Atlanta office requires a deeply skilled pro. Can you manage multiple client relationships? Guide a marketing team in today’s integrated media world? Can you advise on strategic opportunities? Contribute to policies, procedures, and best practices? Then you might just be the leader we’re looking for.
- Build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s marketing objectives
- Gain a thorough understanding of client’s business and industry
- Supervise the daily management of account and provide leadership, strategic planning and direction
- Develop and set the standard for the account service team ensuring established agency account service processes are followed
- Provide ongoing training/mentoring to junior team members by engaging them in processes, meeting and deliverables
- Supervise the development, administration, and review of estimates, billing, project reconciliation, and budgets
- Ensure clear, comprehensive and concise creative briefs and work orders are submitted
- Use business data and consumer insights to develop strategic recommendations
- Effectively manage the timely production of campaign deliverables (TV, Radio, Digital, and Out of Home)
- Delegate to team members without giving up responsibility, control, and authority
- Review account financials with the team, monthly and quarterly, including reconciliation and forecasting
- Review status reports, conference reports, traffic instructions, and talent payment reports for accuracy and ensure they are distributed appropriately on a timely basis
- Contribute to the development of marketing and communications plans and proposals
- Troubleshoot to ensure deliverables are provided to the client in a timely manner
- Drive strategic, integrated thinking to foster creative solutions that achieve brand objectives across all disciplines
- Collaborate with all agency teams to develop plans and solutions
- Foster the continuous growth and development of team members
- Support new business opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- The ideal candidate will have top-notch relationship-building skills
- Is an excellent presenter and written communicator
- Values good planning
- Thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Has a strong understanding of advertising, marketing, media, creative, production, traffic, talent, research, and agency finance
- Has experience managing the development of integrated advertising campaigns including: TV, Radio, Digital and Out of Home
- Is able to lead client and account team calls/meetings/presentations
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of agency experience. Experience working with retail clients is strongly preferred
- Previous experience managing one or more direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: Account Supervisor – ATL.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com (http://www.handlpartners.com).