H&L Partners is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team in our Oakland office. The position will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable Accountant.
- Post all invoices received electronically from multiple cloud-based platforms as they are approved
- Upload invoices to an online repository
- Generate list of invoices to be paid in weekly check runs according to specified criteria, including invoice age and vendor payment method
- Confirm invoice numbers and payment amounts on outgoing payments
- Promptly mail vendor payment checks once they are signed
- Assist in researching and providing vendor payment status
- Assist in obtaining proper invoice approvals and signatures from internal departments
- Maintain database of vendor records
- Assist with processing 1099 forms
- Work on other projects as assigned
- Associate degree or two years of related work experience (plus any additional required experience)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; a professional demeanor is a must
- High degree of accuracy
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Able to follow instructions and work independently
- Able to manage time effectively
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and is able to meet deadlines
- Computer savvy; experience with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office preferred
- Data entry and general math skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is a problem solver.
- Is motivated, committed, dependable, and meticulous.
- Is well organized and can prioritize accordingly.
- Takes the initiative.
- Has a strong commitment to team environment dynamics.
- Is comfortable working with numbers.
- Has a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Has experience with Advantage accounting software and Strata.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.