H&L Partners is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team in our Oakland office. The position will be responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable Accountant.
- Posts all invoices received electronically as they are approved
- Upload invoices to an online repository
- Sort invoices to be paid in weekly check-runs
- Confirm invoice numbers and payment amounts on checks, and addresses on envelopes.
- Promptly mail vendor payment checks once they are signed
- File paid vendor invoices and check backup
- Assist in providing vendor payment status and doing research
- Assist in obtaining proper invoice approvals and signatures from internal departments
- Maintain vendor records database
- Assist with processing 1099 forms
- Work on other projects as assigned
- Must be motivated, committed, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Good organizational and communication skills. A professional demeanor is a must.
- High degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to follow instructions and work independently
- Able to manage his or her time effectively
- Computer savvy. Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Data entry and general math skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is a problem solver
- Is well organized and can prioritize accordingly
- Takes the initiative
- Strong commitment to team environment dynamics
- Is comfortable working with numbers
- Has an understanding of Excel
- Has experience with Advantage accounting software, and Strata
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: AP Clerk.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is an independent, full-service advertising agency with offices in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, Miami, Tampa, and its main office in Oakland.
To learn more about us visit us at handlpartners.com