The digital media landscape is growing, and so are we! We’re looking for an Ad Ops Specialist to be part of an amazing team that thrives working in the ever-changing digital landscape. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build your career in the digital media space, then we want to hear from you!
Be prepared to schedule plenty of digital campaigns. And to place digital ads. And test those digital ads. You need to know some advertising software and be familiar with current web technologies. If this sounds like you, then you might be our next digital media team member.
H&L Partners, an independent advertising agency, runs multiple digital marketing campaigns at any given time. The Ad Ops Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day campaign trafficking and execution according to client objectives and requirements. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup and management across display, video, mobile, and social channels for vendors and internal clients. The Ad Ops Specialist will submit and upload advertisements to digital advertising platforms and ensure proper delivery and performance.
- Efficiently create and manage campaigns from start to finish
- Work closely with our internal Media and Creative teams, as well as external digital and media vendors, to ensure seamless production, delivery, and measurement of all assigned campaigns
- Assess deliverables according to media plans, and work with client and creative partners to coordinate schedules
- Oversee and verify creative and campaign setup for functionality and adherence to technical specifications
- Actively monitor campaigns to ensure that launch, delivery, completion, and performance metrics meet client expectations
- Quickly recognize, analyze, and resolve discrepancies in metrics between platforms
- Effectively communicate and document project statuses and campaign performance
- Implement tracking for various vendors
- Troubleshoot ongoing campaigns and ensure any optimizations are updated
- Digital ad ops or campaign management experience of one to two years preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under tight, aggressive deadlines, while being extremely meticulous and organized to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on time
- Ability to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities across multiple teams
- Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure are essential
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is experienced with Flashtalking.
- Has ad server experience, including trafficking, tagging, and QA.
- Is a wizard with social campaign setup and trafficking.
- Makes sound judgments and decisions.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.