Do you traffic in digital marketing? Because we have digital advertising campaigns that are in need of trafficking. That’s to say, we’re growing. It’s a lot of scheduling digital campaigns. And placing digital ads. And testing those digital ads. You need to know some advertising software and be familiar with current web technologies. If that sounds like you, you might be our next digital team member.
H&L Partners, an independent advertising agency, runs multiple digital marketing campaigns at any given time. We are looking for an Ad Ops Specialist who will be responsible for day-to-day campaign trafficking and execution based on client objectives and requirements. This individual will play a critical role in supporting campaign setup, management, and support across display, video, mobile, and social channels for vendors and internal clients. The Ad Ops Specialist will submit and upload advertisements to digital advertising platforms and ensure proper delivery and performance.
- Efficiently create and QA campaigns from start to finish
- Work closely with internal media and creative teams, as well as external digital and media vendors, to ensure seamless production, delivery, and measurement of all assigned campaigns
- Assess deliverables based on media plans and work with client and creative partners to coordinate schedules
- QA creative and campaign setup for functionality and adherence to technical specifications
- Assign and traffic ads (evenly rotate, time-base multiple creative groups)
- Actively monitor campaigns to ensure that launch, delivery, completion, and performance metrics meet client expectations
- Quickly recognize, analyze, and resolve discrepancies in metrics between platforms
- Effectively communicate and document project statuses and campaign performance
- Implement tracking for various vendors and maintain conversion goals on multiple platforms
- Troubleshoot ongoing campaigns and ensure any optimizations are updated
- Digital ad ops and/or campaign management experience of 1 to 2 years preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under tight, aggressive deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Ability to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities across multiple teams
- Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: Ad Ops Specialist.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.