H&L Partners is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Miami. This is an entry-level position that will support the account team and coordinate the timely delivery of materials to various media outlets. We’re looking for a team member who is motivated and committed to doing great work!
- Schedule meetings and conference calls for account service team
- Prepare for meetings by ordering and setting up catered food
- General administrative duties such as record keeping, reporting, and assisting account service team
- Prepare communications, such as emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
- Assist with client billing, records, and reporting
- Assist account service team with advertising trafficking, invoicing, talent reporting, and resolving discrepancies
- Assist account service team with communications between creative and media teams
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Coordinate meeting logistics and travel, if applicable
- Proficient with MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work successfully as part of a team and independently
- One year of experience in an office setting, preferably at a marketing or an ad agency
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Communicates effectively.
- Is able to prioritize work and multitask.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Is punctual and reliable.
- Is coachable and willing to learn.
- Has a great “Can Do” attitude!
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.