At H&L, we believe that in order to create the best work, it’s important to bring out the best in each other and ourselves. To do that, we’re always looking for people who can match our passion for innovative and collaborative thinking. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to help Team Toyota organize and coordinate operations and schedules, and perform administrative tasks as well. This is an entry-level position. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to be in the advertising industry.
- Maintain client contact list
- Create, submit, and track expense reports
- Become knowledgeable and proficient in client website backend functionality
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned
- Support account management team in responding to day-to-day requests
- Assist in preparing and organizing monthly client meetings and also record minutes
- Assist with client correspondence, including marketing updates and ticket distribution
- Perform other related duties as required
- Able to enter data efficiently and accurately in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate; proficient in MS Word and Excel. Bonus programs: Keynote and Photoshop.
- Associate’s degree and a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Has superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work and have fun in a fast-paced environment.
- Has experience, in an office environment, handling a wide range of administrative tasks.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: AA – Oakland
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.