Years from now, when you’re a C-suite agency bigwig, you can tell them you worked your way to the top from Assistant Account Executive. The very position we have an opening for right now in our Charlotte office. As an Assistant Account Executive, you’ll do your share of coordinating, QA-ing, and reporting, and be the cornerstone of support for the account service team. As the Assistant Account Executive, you will dive into the ad agency world and learn the business from the ground up. Who knows, maybe one day it will be your name on the door.
H&L Partners is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join the marketing account team in our Charlotte office. The Assistant Account Executive will be an integral part of a dynamic account service team responsible for maintaining the local merchandising program and will assist with the development and management of fully integrated local marketing programs for McDonald’s. If you’re highly organized and ready for a challenging and rewarding experience in a full-service advertising agency, we’re looking for you!
The Assistant Account Executive will report to the Account Director.
- Serve as the Account team liaison with agency Creative and Production teams to manage local broadcast and digital projects from ideation to completion to execution
- Foster strong working relationships with clients through direct contact and by responding to their needs on a timely basis
- Participate and lead weekly team status meetings
- Provide detailed progress reports of projects
- Collaborate with internal teams and help develop thoughtful solutions
- Manage event details that include, but are not limited to, scheduling and working with venue management, overseeing catering and equipment, and setting up and taking down meeting materials
- Manage local merchandising and mobile app programs
- Oversee the development of monthly merchandising guides and mobile app performance reports
- Develop quarterly mobile app schedules
- Maintain online merchandising portal and prepare weekly updates
- Coordinate with vendors to initiate orders for point of purchase materials
- Work closely with agency billing team to ensure timely and accurate billing of invoices
- Organize and maintain an accurate database of internal and client documents on agency’s online server
- Provide administrative support as needed, including being the executive recordkeeper and minute taker during both internal and client meetings
- Develop and complete special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time-management skills to prioritize and manage workloads
- Ability to create, edit and format documents and presentations using Microsoft Office programs (e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary constraints
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum of one year of prior work experience in an agency environment a plus
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Takes the initiative and creatively solves problems.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Thrives in a collaborative and service-oriented work environment.
- Is excited to learn!
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.