H&L Partners is looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our account service team. The Assistant Account Executive is an integral part of a dynamic account service team responsible for assisting with the local merchandising program and with the development and management of fully integrated marketing programs for McDonald’s. If you have a passion for marketing and advertising and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, we want to hear from you.
Remote work will be considered from one of our regional offices in the San Francisco Bay Area or Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ. However, the Assistant Account Executive must be able to attend regular and impromptu meetings on-site, in the region they are hired in, sometimes at short notice.
- Coordinate tactical details of national and local marketing programs with internal and external teams
- Manage and oversee client events and meetings:
- Manage event details, including but not limited to, working with venue management, planning and overseeing catering and equipment
- Work with the Account Executive to manage the local restaurant-level retail merchandising program:
- Coordinate with vendors on initiating and managing orders for restaurant-level promotional displays
- Oversee the development and distribution of monthly merchandising guides
- Maintain online merchandising and weekly communications
- Be the agency point of contact for merchandising and promotional questions and resolutions
- Manage the upkeep and organization of the online server:
- Maintain accurate database of store lists, contact sheets, and other data to ensure accurate client communication
- Meet with internal teams to assist with the agency creative production process, which includes but is not limited to, managing production jobs, creative briefing, creative presentation with clients, and the processing of invoices
- Manage the creative trafficking process for all campaigns
- Regularly meet with the agency billing team to ensure timely and accurate processing of client and production invoices
- Help manage client expectations regarding budget, scope of work, timing, schedules, and processes
- Assist PR account team with project management or client support
- Assist with other projects
- Forge strong relationships with clients, vendors, and promotional partners
- May require travel up to twenty percent of the time
- Marketing experience highly preferred, along with account service experience within an agency or marketing department
- Client relationship–building skills
- QSR experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite—able to create, edit, and format Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly attentive to details, accuracy, and numbers for managing budgets and projects
- Proven abilities to follow through on tasks and projects from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field
- A passion for the marketing and adverting industry
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Can anticipate and implement processes to prepare for and meet client’s needs.
- Is able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively to meet deadlines.
- Is hospitable, conscientious, and thrives working in a client-centric environment.
- Is solution-minded and has the abilities to think things through and solve problems.
- Has an infectious, positive, “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- Is familiar with the Northern California region, particularly the San Francisco Bay Area and Central Coast.
- Is willing to learn or expand their knowledge of the Arizona and Las Vegas regions.
To apply, please click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.