Curious what it takes to get the most eyes on an ad? Want to gain experience leveraging the power of global brands? Advertising makes the world go ’round, and we’re looking for people excited to start their careers in the industry.
As Assistant Media Planner, you will support the Media Supervisor and Associate Media Director with media planning, buying, campaign implementation, activation, and management for digital media campaigns across all digital media.
If you’re a self-starter and eager to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
- Assist the Media Supervisor and Associate Media Director with media strategies and media recommendations for clients
- Work closely with the Media Supervisor and Associate Media Director to develop digital media plans, assembling campaign request for proposals (RFPs), reviewing media partner media plans, and issuing insertion orders
- Maintain planning spreadsheets and flowcharts
- Provide research support during strategy development, using standard tools (e.g., @Plan, MRI, Scarborough, AdRelevance)
- Assist in the management of paid social media campaigns across all clients, including setting up campaign parameters, budget, and targeting, and providing recommendations
- Work with ad operations and analytics on implementation and measurement of all approved media plans and projects
- Assist ad operations in trafficking ad tags and creative, using third-party server tools
- Maintain client budgets and media estimates
- Assist in developing client-facing deliverables, such as media recommendations and wrap-up reports
- Resolve billing discrepancies and approve media invoices for payment
- Monitor the performance of all media plans
- Ensure the timely creation and delivery of work to the Media Supervisor, Associate Media Director, and Media Director
- Cultivate strong relationships with other agency teams, including Account Service, Creative, Finance, Media Buying, Production, and Traffic, to allow for the flawless execution of media plans
- Maintain close contact and arrange meetings with media sales representatives to help them stay current with media trends
- Provide assessments on trends and media opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- A focus on details and proven performance in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is a self-starter and problem solver.
- Takes the initiative.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Is a critical and analytical thinker.
- Is comfortable working with numbers.
- Is excited to learn!
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.