You’re that person. Who knows media like nobody else. Who breathes it. H&L Partners is looking for an Associate Media Director who will work in a collaborative environment developing multichannel communication plans for clients and new business prospects. In addition to having demonstrated experience in linear and streaming channels, the individual in this position should be passionate about planning and executing holistic advertising campaigns. Strong analytical skills are required, as are insightful media rationales and cutting-edge media solutions. The Associate Media Director will work with Media, Account Service, Creative, Programmatic, Search, Social, and other departments to serve our clients. This individual should excel in client presentations and in developing partnerships with media contacts. A demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment is required. This position will report to the Group Media Director.
- Understand our clients’ business and marketing goals
- Supervise integrated media plan creation from start to finish across all media types
- Determine media objectives
- Craft strategies
- Manage RFP process
- Negotiate with vendors
- Work with channel experts to build plans to meet goals
- Work with analytics team on KPI measurement approach
- Present recommendations to clients
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and optimizations throughout the campaign
- Identify and communicate clear, compelling, and actionable insights to drive improved campaign performance
- Manage media budgets from planning to authorization to reconciliation
- Lead client meetings and new business
- Provide thought-leadership on media industry updates both internally and to clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with Agency teams, including Account Service, Creative, Finance, Media Buying, Production, and Traffic, to allow for the flawless execution of media plans
- Collaborate with and lead junior Media team members
- Ensure that the Media team follows best practices, and establish the systems and procedures needed for the team to produce timely and accurate work
- Lead by monitoring and managing workflow, identifying and addressing issues, and setting priorities
- Minimum of five years of digital media experience, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience across all media types (traditional and digital)
- Demonstrated ability in executing media plans that deliver positive results for clients
- Must be reliable, resourceful, self-motivated, and highly organized given the amount of coordination needed between multiple internal and external teams
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent agency and client relationships
- Must function well in a deadline-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to handle numerous lines of communication among clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Strong analytical skills accompanied by attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.