H&L Partners is looking for a Client Accounting Services – Business Manager to work in tandem with the account teams and the Director of Accounting. The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage the business activities for assigned clients and perform light accounting duties.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Communicate regularly with clients and the Director of Accounting to ensure that business activities comply with service standards and follow billing processes.
- Generate reports each month for the Account Service teams, Project Managers, and Producers for all accounts.
- Review and investigate aged and unusual balances related to work in process (WIP). Escalate matters to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Prepare meeting materials for monthly meetings.
- Coordinate and conduct monthly meetings with clients. Meetings may include members of internal and external teams in person or via phone or video calls.
- Identify and resolve issues of noncompliance.
- Manage the archiving of WIP, meeting documentation, and client billing in online database.
- Investigate aged client receivables and collaborate with account teams for collections each month.
- Review media order reports and promptly close media orders once they are complete.
- Prepare and reconcile client budgets for review with clients.
- Put together monthly billing packets for clients.
- Perform other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree, with 1–2 years of relevant work experience, or an Associate of Arts degree, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of AP/AR and reconciliation
- Hands-on experience with Excel
- Critical thinking skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Is flexible and able to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines for time-sensitive projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Can see the big picture and understand how his or her work plays a role in H&L’s success.
- Asks thoughtful questions in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Has the vision to follow through on projects, from start to finish.
- Has the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while performing several tasks concurrently.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: Client Accounting Services – Business Manager, St. Louis.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.