At H&L, we believe that in order to create the best work, it’s important to bring out the best in each other and ourselves. To do that, we’re always looking for people who can match our passion for innovative and collaborative thinking and our dedication to always going the extra mile.
H&L Partners is searching for a Client Accountant to join our accounting team in our St. Louis office.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate reports for the Account Service teams, Project Managers, and Producers each month for all accounts (e.g., WIP summary reports, BDR packets, open job lists, and open PO lists)
- Review and investigate aged and unusual balances on WIP reports, BDRs, open job lists, and open PO lists. Escalate matters to appropriate parties when necessary
- Coordinate and conduct mandatory WIP meetings for each client, account, and McDonald’s region each month. WIP meetings may include members of internal and external teams in person or via phone or video calls
- Create and implement procedures that will enable Producers, Project Managers, and Account Service teams to review meeting materials in advance of monthly WIP meetings
- Identify and address issues of noncompliance (WIP meetings included) in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Manage the archiving of WIP and meeting documentation and client billing on Egnyte, a cloud-based server platform.
- Review accounts receivables, investigate aged client receivables, and collaborate with account teams on collections each month
- Review media order reports and promptly close media orders once they are complete
- Prepare, review, and reconcile client budgets, and also meet with client each quarter to present updates
- Work in partnership with client financial management staff and prepare for in-person meetings with client teams
- Be available to work flexible hours (if required) for month-end tasks and special projects
- Bachelor of Science degree, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, or an Associate of Arts degree, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- A valid driver’s license (for light travel)
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work activities, use time efficiently, plan for additional resources, maintain goals, and organize realistic action plans
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Can see the “big picture” and understand how his or her work plays a role in H&L’s success.
- Asks thoughtful questions in order to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Has vision to follow through on projects, from start to finish.
- Has a strong work ethic and a professional demeanor when working with colleagues both inside and outside of the Agency.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: BM/CA, St. Louis.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.