Do you love digging through data to tell a story? Do you have a passion for creative problem-solving? As a Consumer Insights Analyst at H&L Partners, you will support and lead research projects that greatly impact the business. The agency’s Q&Q Insights team works closely with internal and external stakeholders across the organization—in Marketing, Operations, Account Service, and Creative—to guide strategy and bring the voice of the customer directly to the ears of decision-makers. Your strategic analysis and actionable suggestions will help H&L understand who our client’s customers are, what they want, and why they choose a particular brand.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities to optimize marketing spend, improve customer retention, increase product interaction, and maximize ROI and profit
- Derive business insights and present recommendations to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Build dashboards around new customer behavior, outlining KPIs around usage, churn, and engagement
- Assist in building out marketing channel effectiveness reports to look at brand awareness, brand engagement, and conversion
- Manage large- and small-scale consumer research projects across clients, while communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Create dashboards and reports on campaign performance and marketing analyses
- Export, organize, and aggregate data for market intelligence
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has excellent presentation skills.
- Will be able to discover and reconcile anomalies in data, or findings that are inconsistent with prior trends or expectations.
- Is flexible.
- Is open to occasional travel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 4-year degree, preferably in marketing, business, consumer psychology, or similar field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in market research or consumer insights (preferably at a market research firm), as well as in analyzing quantitative research data and delivering quality research insights in a business setting
- 2+ years of experience working on syndicated and/or audience measurement research, and in project management, survey design, programming, and deployment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Strong communication skills, preferably honed in a client-facing role
- Intermediate-level understanding of market research (Nielsen, IRI, Simmons) and statistics
- Familiarity with social listening and sentiment analysis tools (NetBase and Crimson Hexagon)
- Comfortable working with large data sets, able to see the story in the numbers, and able to transform diverse data sets into cohesive and succinct stories
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Consumer Insights Analyst.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.