Driven by data? Passionate about performance? H&L Partners is searching for a Digital Media Analytics Manager to join our Media team based in our Oakland office. We’re looking for a leader—a KPI VIP who’ll partner with strategists and creative pros across our network to ensure the work we do reaches the right consumers, in the right places, at the right times, to build our clients’ success. The ideal candidate thrives on the opportunity to help build, define, and elevate our team.
Sound like you? Then let’s meet, and we can learn how you align with these key performance indicators.
- Understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings
- Develop cross-channel dashboards in Tableau for multiple clients and brands
- Present insights and media optimization recommendations to internal teams and clients
- Consult with clients and internal account teams on analytical issues, such as audience targeting, modeling, segmentation, tagging, and reporting
- Audit and form point of view on strategic media partnerships to enable audience-led, data-driven, and outcome-based advertising campaigns
- Maintain constant awareness of deliverables; keep team focused on short-term and long-term milestones
- Manage relationships with external partners—data management platform provider, ad-serving platforms, creative tech partners
- Make data-based recommendations to improve the Agency’s and clients’ bottom lines
- Build and define high-value audiences for targeting across all media channels
- Contribute to the development of data automation processes and databases
- Grow business via external opportunities/new business and internal client relationship development
- Four or more years of Tableau experience, specifically developing dashboards for media analytics
- Five or more years of experience in media analytics, across digital and traditional channels
- Hands-on experience building audiences for media activation (digital management platforms, location data providers, third-party data, etc.)
- Experience managing data in data management platforms and databases
- Proven experience with various business intelligence, reporting, and visualization tools, specifically Tableau
- Microsoft Excel skills required; SQL/BigQuery a plus
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing and exporting data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
- Experience with tag management tools, including Google Tag Manager and Ensighten, and troubleshooting tagging issues
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing concepts, terminology, and practical applications of current and emerging technologies
- Deep knowledge of marketing technology systems, data management platforms, demand-side platforms, and e-mail and push systems in order to enable all digital marketing channels
- Strong familiarity with first-, second-, and third-party data
- Confidence and personal presence are critical, as this is a growth-oriented position that interacts with clients, account teams, and senior management
- Digital strategy and execution, including programmatic, search, and social
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with big data applications/solutions preferred, along with technical curiosity or understanding of machine-learning methods and techniques
- Familiarity with audience discovery, modeling, and segmentation using first-, second-, and third-party data sets
- Analytics experience in performance-based marketing is highly preferred; strong point of view on the future of performance marketing
- Effective in building strong, cross-functional partnerships and in serving multiple roles at the same time, in coordination with internal and external teams
- College diploma or certificate, or college degree in statistics, computer science, business, engineering, marketing, or equivalent work experience; master’s degree a plus
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Shows their passion and connects with the audience using effective presentation skills.
- Exercises independent judgment and acts on it.
- Is logical and efficient, and able to pay close attention to detail.
- Manages initiatives of varying degrees of complexity and is skilled in time management and project management.
- Effectively prioritizes and executes tasks on time while under pressure.
- Is able to work with and influence senior clients up to and including the CMO level.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.