The Digital Project Manager will manage digital production for multiple client accounts. As the Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing resources, ensuring product quality, monitoring development timelines, and working with internal and external (vendor) team members. Reporting to the VP, Director of Digital Marketing, you will be managing the entire digital production process from the creation of estimates to QA and launch, while thoroughly reviewing the scope of work and project plans to ensure they are accurately implemented. The Digital Project Manager will work closely with various departments and clients, and act as a communications liaison to ensure all participating departments succeed and that client needs are effectively met.
- Create comprehensive project planning and help assemble the project charter / scope of work
- Compile project estimate details and costs with the Director of Digital Marketing
- Review resource assignments on a weekly basis
- Manage production calendars and budgets
- Work collaboratively across departments to ensure work is completed on time and within approved budgets
- Gather assets from Integrated Project Managers and ensure items are organized and accessible to production resources in a timely manner
- Lead testing efforts—delegating and reviewing with testing teams
- Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review processes with Integrated Project Managers
- Monitor QA process to ensure all work is delivered to specification against approved statement of work or project brief
- Act as an internal liaison, facilitating open communication between teams (Account Service, Project Management, Studio Production, Digital Department)
- Manage internal weekly status updates
- Provide status of timeline, profitability, and progress on all assigned projects during weekly status meetings
- Set up, plan agendas for, and lead internal production kickoff meetings for digital projects and provide actionable notes/recaps
- Identify strategic opportunities and efficiencies before, during, and after a project is completed
- Exceptionally organized, with abilities to multitask and manage projects concurrently
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of two years of relevant project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Will have exceptional time-management skills.
- Is analytical and meticulous.
- Can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, client-centric environment.
- Loves working in the digital space.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.