H&L Partners is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to help support three of our senior executives. The team is in growth mode. The right Executive Assistant can take initiative, and is professional, quick, creative, and motivated. The ideal candidate is seeking a right-arm role and is dedicated to the success of our leaders and their teams. This role will have a high amount of visibility and will work cross-functionally across the Agency. The Executive Assistant is dedicated and can stay steps ahead of the leaders and their teams.
This position reports to the Principals of the Agency and will be based in Alvarado, Texas.
- Manage the daily schedules, coordinate domestic travel, and process expense reports
- Request and review travel itineraries and reports as needed
- Anticipate the executives’ needs and proactively work with the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings
- Form trusting relationships with clients, teams, and contacts
- Manage contacts for executive partners, proactively understanding who they are and which ones have priority, and keep track of communications
- Field and prioritize incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Create presentations from executive input
- Lead, drive, and execute on various team events, socials, and offsite meetings, among other gatherings for the Agency
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- Assist in scheduling client and internal meetings and serve as the point of contact for all clients’ executive assistants
- Understand the accounts and the businesses, and attend all weekly Agency status meetings
- Ensure all billable and non-billable travel plans are properly executed—travelers have their itineraries in advance, car pick-up coordinated, and hotels set up, among other details; ensure that everything is well taken care of and billed correctly
- Work very closely with the Director of Human Resources in all Human Resources efforts, including coordinating employee paid time off, recruiting, scheduling interviews, and conducting employee reviews
- Responsible for time sheets for executive-level staff
- Must jump in and help on all creative or strategic presentations and new business pitches, which could mean working late and on weekends, and could encompass anything from doing research and competitive reviews to mounting boards or assembling presentation materials together
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of relevant experience
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with customers, prospects, board members, and internal teams
- Extensive experience working with material non-public information
- Unwavering integrity
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools in a Mac environment
- Proven ability to create high-impact presentation documents based on executive input
- Extensive experience with arranging complex schedules and logistics across multiple time zones
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities, and accurately set expectations
- Extraordinary time-management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent common sense and ability to make appropriate judgment calls independently
- Dedicated, with the ability to anticipate next steps
- Works well with a variety of personalities and embraces teamwork
- Proficient working with Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and all Mac programs
- Flexible and available at off-hours, especially when the team is out of the office and traveling
- Adaptable during times of change, organized with time, space, and tasks, and proactive enough to foresee and prevent problems from arising
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is eager to learn and willing to pitch in when needed.
- Is a team player who takes initiative, is well balanced, positive, smart, and has an amazing sense of humor, but knows when to be serious and professional; possesses situational awareness.
- Is very organized, thorough, and detail oriented, and has excellent follow-through.
- Faces pressure with calmness and clarity.
To apply, please click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.