H&L Partners is looking for an experienced Integrated Project Manager for our Oakland office, located at Jack London Square.
Integrated Project Managers at H&L are at the heart of the Agency. They are in the middle of it all. Everything. Integrated Project Managers are responsible for overseeing the quality of work, a project’s profitability, and the movement of broadcast, digital, print, and social creative throughout the entire agency workflow. The deadlines are fierce. But, you’ve got this, because you’re crazy about the details yet so charming in the way you keep it all moving forward. You assure that the project deliverables are in line with the creative brief and business objectives and that the timekeeping and project budgets are current and accurate.
This position requires a positive, “we got this” attitude, paired with strategic thinking and the ability to work with multiple teams to lead projects from beginning to end. The Integrated Project Manager will ensure day-to-day needs are met, and that assigned projects are completed to the highest standard.
- Manage project profitability—planning, tracking, and approving project expenses, billing, and invoices
- Serve as a key point of contact internally, communicating expectations to team members and managing the work in an agile method from inception through delivery of final creative
- Oversee cadence for kick-off, status, and day-to-day meetings; ensure timely completion of all milestone phases
- Coordinate studio, art, and asset files for Digital Producer in St. Louis
- Coordinate and communicate animation notes (provided by Art Director) to Digital Producer and Developer
- Route HTML5 banners for approval
- Lead the QA process on all deliverables—ensure all work is delivered on budget and to the exact specifications outlined in the project brief
- Deploy digital and social assets to media once they are received from studio (static) or St. Louis (HTML5)
- Build relationships with clients; support and facilitate client demo; support client presentations with appropriate team members and directors
- Look to further increase client engagement through upsell and future opportunities
- Assist in preparing new business proposals, estimates, and schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or other closely related area
- Five to seven years of experience in advertising or marketing communications, managing multiple broadcast, digital, print, website, video, and interactive projects concurrently
- Experience with project-based clients
- Proven track record in a fast-paced agency environment, including exposure to clients
- Ability to lead project teams and thoughtfully mentor team members
- Proven organization and project management skills
- Ability to find solutions and keep projects on track in a challenging production environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills across all print and digital, and the ability to apply leading-edge industry trends to improve marketing and advertising production
- Exemplary communication and critical-thinking skills
- Proficient in building Gantt schedules
- Comfortable and experienced with direct client communication and managing multiple clients and projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Holds a PMP certification.
- Has experience with retail franchise and automobile clients.
- Is a solutions-driven leader and the go-to person to assess challenges.
- Has the desire to partner with and mentor junior members of the Integrated Project Management team.
- Has a high level of comfort with managing multi-channel parallel projects.
- Is able to see the big picture while managing every last detail.
- Is able to think quickly while under pressure.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com