H&L Partners is seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist to assist in the overall operations of the IT Department. The IT Support Specialist will be the first line of support for troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues. In addition, the IT Support Specialist is responsible for setting up workstations, installing and configuring software, and protecting critical information, systems, and assets.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktop computers, software, and hardware
- Own projects and key responsibilities, and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
- Communicate project status and activities to the Director of IT & Facilities
- Operate the help desk—troubleshoot, identify the root cause, and provide technical support
- Configure, image, and deploy desktop and laptop computers
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, analog phones and VOIP systems, teleconferencing, video editing systems, security updates; support Internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Ensure users have been properly oriented on systems and software
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, researching event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor cloud-based server using preexisting management tools and respond to IT issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Help maintain database of computer equipment configurations, service, and warranties
- Build solutions, test and implement new software and hardware
- Proven work experience in IT
- Highly proficient in macOS and Windows OS environments
- Hands-on experience with Okta SSO and Jamf
- Three years of proven work experience in User Support/Help Desk and IT
- Familiar with privacy protocols, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Common application scripting languages a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Upholds a high level of customer service standards.
- Is eager to apply and grow their technological skills.
- Has excellent follow-through skills.
- Genuinely enjoys working with people in a service-centric environment.
- Is flexible and able to manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Finds solutions.
- Is able to lift at least fifty pounds.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.