Do you love digging through data to tell a story? Do you have a passion for creative problem solving? As a Junior Business Insights Analyst at H&L Partners, you will support and lead research projects that greatly impact the business. You will be working closely with the Insights team to support Account Management teams in guiding strategy and providing recommendations for upcoming promotions. Your strategic analysis and actionable suggestions will help H&L understand what our clients are purchasing and why it’s appealing to them.
With a career at H&L Partners, you will be joining an exciting and entrepreneurial team focused on driving actionable insights for our clients. We are a nimble, but growing team that takes on a variety of work across research, analytics & strategy. Your roll would be primarily working within our QSR sector. Ability to work on multiple projects at one time, working within an existing structure, and ability to pivot from one project to another is a must. If this sounds like you and you are open to occasional travel to support the insights team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities to optimize marketing spend, improve customer retention, increase product interaction, and maximize ROI and profit
- Derive business insights and present recommendations to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Build dashboards around new customer behavior, outlining KPIs around usage, churn, and engagement
- Export, organize, and aggregate data for market intelligence
Qualifications and special skills required
- 4-yr degree, preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Business Analytics, or similar
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Market Research or Consumer Insights; analyzing quantitative research data and delivering quality research insights in a business setting
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Tableau, MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills, focused on juggling multiple projects at one time
- Strong communication skills, preferably a background in a client-facing role
- Should be comfortable working with large datasets and able to see the story in numbers with the ability to transform diverse data sets into cohesive and succinct stories
- Will be able to discover and reconcile anomalies in data, or finding inconsistencies with prior trends or expectations
The Ideal Candidate….
- Has developed numerical and statistical analysis skills
- Has demonstrated application of analytic methods to solve marketing problems
- Able to grasp and understand client’s market, their business strategies and objectives
- Can systematically problem solve
- Has the ability to provide thoughtful and actionable insights from data
- Exceptionally organized
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.