Do you love digging through data to tell a story? Do you have a passion for creative problem-solving? As a Junior Business Insights Analyst at H&L Partners, you will support and lead research projects that greatly impact the business. You will be working closely with the Insights team to support Account Management teams in guiding strategy and providing recommendations for upcoming promotions. Your strategic analysis and actionable suggestions will help H&L understand what our clients’ customers are purchasing and why it’s appealing to them.
With a career at H&L Partners, you will be joining an exciting and entrepreneurial team focused on driving actionable insights for our clients. We are a nimble, growing team that takes on a variety of work across research, analytics, and strategy. Your role would be primarily working within our quick-service restaurant sector. The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and within an existing structure, and the ability to pivot from one project to another are musts. If this sounds like you and you are open to occasional travel to support the Insights team, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Perform in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities to optimize marketing spend, improve customer retention, increase product interaction, and maximize return on investment and profit
- Derive business insights and present recommendations to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Build dashboards on new customer behavior, outlining key performance indicators around usage, churn, and engagement
- Export, organize, and aggregate data for market intelligence
- Four-year degree, preferably in marketing, statistics, business analytics, or a similar field of study
- Three or more years of relevant work experience in market research or consumer insights, analyzing quantitative research data and delivering quality research insights in a business setting
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills, focused on handling multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication skills, preferably with a background in a client-facing role
- Should be comfortable working with large, diverse data sets, and transforming them into cohesive and succinct stories; able to see the story in numbers
- Will be able to discover and reconcile anomalies in data, or find inconsistencies with prior trends or expectations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE….
- Has developed numerical and statistical analysis skills.
- Has demonstrated application of analytic methods to solve marketing problems.
- Is able to grasp and understand the client’s market, their business strategies and objectives.
- Can systematically resolve problems.
- Has the ability to provide thoughtful and actionable insights from data.
- Is exceptionally organized.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.