H&L Partners is looking for a Media Analyst to join our Media team. The Media Analyst will acquire, clean, and structure data from multiple sources, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, ad servers, and internal databases, and analyze data to discover and interpret trends, patterns, and relationships. The Media Analyst will monitor active campaigns and evaluate our marketing performance and identify opportunities. Working across media analytics and account service teams, the analyst will help us ensure quality in our data and present the data in a way that makes it easy to communicate among different groups. The Media Analyst will also help the teams with ad hoc data requests.
This position is based in Oakland, California. Remote work will be considered in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Independently gather and analyze data to provide evidence for the defined hypotheses
- Develop dashboards in Tableau, and present findings to clients and other stakeholders
- Assist in tagging and other analytics/operations processes
- Reporting on campaign and web analytics
- Cleaning data for analysis
- Present findings in a synthesized manner with highly organized data to support findings
- Partner with Media Planners to measure outcomes from executed tests and provide recommendations for improvement
- Keep up to date on marketing best practices and trends affecting the analytics and digital marketing space
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of experience in Tableau or other similar data visualization tools
- One to two years of media or agency experience across a variety of channels
- Passion for data and finding unique truths hidden in the sea of numbers
- Thirst for continual learning in marketing and data visualization
- Strong multi-tasker who can prioritize and manage several projects concurrently
- Meticulous with an eye for accuracy
- Strong logical-thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively in order to envision relationships between data
- Desire to learn measurement, KPIs, and the relationship of data to marketing
- Must be a reliable resource, as well as self-motivated and highly organized, given the amount of coordination needed between internal teams
- Knowledge of databases and basic programming, or willingness to learn
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is self-motivated, exceptionally organized, and a great communicator.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues self-sufficiently.
- Thrives in a collaborative client-centric work environment.
- Is a critical and analytical thinker.
- Enjoys working with numbers and teams.
To apply, please click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.