H&L Partners is looking for a Media Analytics Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate is ready to make an impact in the evolving media landscape by elevating and supporting our team. We’re looking for a KPI frontrunner who will partner with strategists and creative professionals across our network, to ensure the work we do reaches the right consumers in the right places and at the right times, in order to build our clients’ success. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
- Understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings
- Consult with clients and internal account teams on analytical issues, such as audience targeting, modeling, segmentation, and reporting
- Maintain constant awareness of deliverables; keep team focused on short-term and long-term milestones
- Recruit, manage, and mentor an analytical project and ad operations/analysis team
- Manage relationships with external partners—data management platform provider, ad-serving platforms, creative technology partners
- Make data-based recommendations to improve the agency’s and customers’ bottom lines
- Build and define high-value audiences for targeting across all media channels
- Grow business through external opportunities, new business, and internal client relationship development
- Conduct training and awareness sessions in response to new reports and analytics solutions
- Five to eight years of experience using Google products (e.g., Analytics, AdWords)
- Hands-on experience working in a data management platform; experience in deploying or consulting on the deployment of a data management platform preferred (from a media perspective)
- Experience with data management, key performance indicator analysis, and management information systems
- Audit and assess strategic media partnerships to facilitate audience-led, data-driven, and outcome-based advertising campaigns
- Proven experience with various business intelligence, reporting, and visualization tools
- Microsoft Excel skills required; SQL a plus
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing and exporting data for use in reporting software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts
- Experience with tag management tools (e.g., Google Tag Manager, Ensighten)
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing concepts, terminology, and practical applications of current and emerging technologies
- Deep knowledge of marketing technology systems, data management platforms, demand side platforms, and e-mail and push systems in order to enable all digital marketing channels; experience with Adobe a plus
- Confidence and personal presence are critical, as this is a growth-oriented position that interacts with clients, account teams, and senior management
- Digital strategy and execution, including programmatic, search, and social
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to show passion and connect with the audience using effective presentation skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and act on it
- Logical and efficient, and able to pay close attention to detail
- Able to manage initiatives of varying degrees of complexity, and skilled in time management and project management
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with big data applications and solutions preferred, along with technical curiosity or understanding of machine-learning methods and techniques.
- Familiarity with audience discovery, modeling, and segmentation using first-, second-, and third-party data sets
- Analytics experience in performance-based marketing is highly preferred; strong point of view on the future of performance marketing
- Able to work with and influence senior clients up to and including chief marketing officer–level
- Effective in building strong, cross-functional partnerships and in serving multiple roles concurrently, in coordination with internal and external teams
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in statistics, computer science, business, engineering, marketing, or equivalent work experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Is data driven.
- Is passionate about performance.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness when faced with challenges.
- Is willing to listen, lead, mentor, and learn.
To apply, send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Media Analytics Supervisor–Oakland.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com