H&L Partners is looking for a Media Assistant to join our team. The position will be responsible for supporting the Broadcast Buying team, primarily by managing budget spreadsheets.
This position is open to applicants in the Atlanta, and Charlotte areas.
- Help manage monthly budget processes for digital and broadcast campaigns
- Confirm media placement and monitor progress of client schedules, pre- and post-campaign
- Interact with media sales representatives as directed by senior staff
- Initiate and follow through in resolving billing discrepancies
- Learn the basics of Strata and SBMS
- Input budget data and maintain the data integrity of budget spreadsheets
- Perform other tasks to support the Media Department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field
- Strong math skills
- Organized and efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve problems
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Dependable and punctual
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experienced computer user who is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has an eye for detail.
- Takes the initiative and is self-motivated.
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- Is a critical and analytical thinker.
- Enjoys working with numbers.
- Is always excited to learn, and has a desire to grow in media planning and buying.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.