H&L Partners is looking for a Media Budget Analyst to join our Media team. The Media Budget Analyst will be responsible for managing the budget processes for digital and broadcast campaigns. The position involves reconciling budgets, monitoring account details, and investigating and problem-solving.
This position is based in Oakland, California. Remote work will be considered in the San Francisco Bay Area and St. Louis, Missouri.
- Manage and oversee the monthly budget processes for digital and broadcast campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external teams as needed to maintain the budgeting processes
- Provide frequent updates on budget status to Account and Media teams
- Confirm and reconcile media placements, monitor progress of client schedules, pre- and post-campaign
- Review clearing media liabilities and media plans to provide status of campaign dollars spent/charged
- Analyze and resolve variances and discrepancies
- Update budget data and maintain the data integrity of budget spreadsheets
- Perform other tasks and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business is preferred
- A minimum of two years working with numbers, Microsoft Excel, and budgets
- Familiar with the basics of Strata and Strata Buying Management System (SBMS) a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a consultative manner with internal and external teams and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and a sustained high standard for accuracy
- Demonstrated abilities to effectively analyze data and resolve issues
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite—Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable working in Excel—edit, format, create, and maintain formulas
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is self-motivated, exceptionally organized, and a great communicator.
- Is able to troubleshoot and problem-solve self-sufficiently.
- Thrives in a collaborative client-centric work environment.
- Is a critical and analytical thinker.
- Enjoys working with numbers and teams.
To apply, please click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.