H&L Partners is looking for a Media/Budget Assistant to join our Miami office. The position will be responsible for supporting the broadcast buying team, primarily by managing budget spreadsheets.
- Manage monthly budget process for digital, TV, and radio campaigns
- Confirm media placement and monitor progress of client schedules, pre- and post-campaign
- Interact with media sales representatives as directed by senior staff
- Initiate and follow through in resolving billing discrepancies
- Learn the basics of the Agency’s media buying system
- Approve invoices
- Input budget data and maintain the data integrity of budget spreadsheets
- Perform other tasks in support of the Media Department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business preferred
- Strong math skills
- Organized and efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve problems
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Dependable and punctual
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experienced computer user who is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Media/Budget Assistant – Miami.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.