H&L Partners is looking for a Media/Budget Assistant to join our team in our Oakland office. The position will be responsible for supporting the broadcast buying team, primarily by managing budget spreadsheets.
- Help manage monthly budget process for digital and broadcast campaigns
- Confirm media placement and monitor progress of client schedules, pre- and post-campaign
- Interact with media sales representatives as directed by senior staff
- Initiate and follow through in resolving billing discrepancies
- Learn the basics of Strata and SBMS
- Input budget data and maintain the data integrity of budget spreadsheets
- Perform other tasks in support of the Media department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business preferred
- Strong math skills
- Organized and efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve problems
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Dependable and punctual
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experienced computer user who is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is self-motivated, well organized and dependable
- Has an eye for detail
- Is able to multitask and be a problem solver
- Takes the initiative
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Is a critical and analytical thinker
- Is comfortable working with numbers
- Is excited to learn
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.