H&L Partners is looking for a Media Assistant to join our team. The position will be responsible for supporting the broadcast buying team, primarily by managing budget spreadsheets.
- Help manage monthly budget process for digital and broadcast campaigns
- Confirm media placement and monitor progress of client schedules, pre- and post-campaign
- Interact with media sales representatives as directed by senior staff
- Initiate and follow through in resolving billing discrepancies
- Learn the basics of Strata and SBMS
- Input budget data and maintain the data integrity of budget spreadsheets
- Perform other tasks in support of the Media department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or a related field
- Strong math skills
- Organized and efficient and able to meet deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve problems
- Able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Dependable and punctual
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experienced computer user who is proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is self-motivated, well organized and dependable
- Has an eye for detail
- Is able to multitask and be a problem solver
- Takes the initiative
- Thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Is a critical and analytical thinker
- Is comfortable working with numbers
- Is excited to learn
- Has a desire to grow in media planning and buying
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.