H&L Partners is looking for a Media Planning Supervisor who will work in a collaborative environment developing multichannel communication plans for clients and new business prospects. In addition to having demonstrated experience in linear and streaming channels, the individual in this position should be passionate about planning and executing advertising campaigns. Strong analytical skills are required, as are insightful media rationales and cutting-edge media solutions. The Media Planning Supervisor will work with Media, Account Service, Creative, Programmatic, Search, Social, and other departments to serve our clients. The successful candidate should excel in client presentations and in developing partnerships with media contacts. A demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment is required. This position will report to the Associate Media Director. This position will be based in Oakland, CA, but we are open to candidates on the West Coast.
- Understand our clients’ business and marketing goals
- Create integrated media plans from start to finish across all media types
- Determine media objectives
- Craft strategies
- Manage request for proposal process
- Negotiate with vendors
- Work with channel experts to build plans that meet goals
- Work with analytics team on KPI measurement approach
- Present recommendations to clients
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and optimizations throughout the campaign
- Identify and communicate clear, compelling, and actionable insights to drive improved campaign performance
- Manage media budgets from planning to authorization to reconciliation
- Participate in client meetings and new business pitches
- Provide thought leadership on media industry updates internally and to clients
- Collaborate with and lead junior media team members
- Overall, serve as a media lead on assigned accounts, providing thought leadership on media strategy and activation to help clients reach their goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of three years of related experience in media planning required, with two years in a supervisory role
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of standard media resources and tools
- Must be disciplined enough to work independently and in team settings
- Able to develop original ideas, take initiative, and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration and business challenges
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Able to work well under pressure, with strict deadlines, and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills, and impeccable multitasking abilities
- Able to collaborate and build strong relationships with staff, clients, and vendors
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.