H&L Partners is looking for a Media Supervisor who will work in a collaborative environment developing multichannel communication plans for clients and new business prospects. In addition to having demonstrated experience in mainly digital—social, programmatic, and streaming channels—the individual in this position should be passionate about planning and executing advertising campaigns. Strong analytical skills are required, as are insightful media rationales and cutting-edge media solutions. The Media Supervisor will work with Media, Account Service, Creative, Digital, and other departments to serve our clients. This individual should excel in client presentations and in developing partnerships with media contacts. A demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment is required. This position will report to the Associate Media Director.
- Negotiate and place commercials with digital channels (paid social, programmatic, influencers, video, etc.) for accounts within an assigned group of markets
- Estimate, update, and adjust all delivery/impressions
- Negotiate and document rates, CPMs, special placements or sponsorships, and added value
- Present recommendations to clients and internal teams
- Execute all media plans while adhering to established budgets and timelines
- Clearly and accurately communicate orders and changes to media vendors
- Monitor buys in progress, arrange for make-goods and credits, and be responsible for the post-buy results of all buys
- Track media expenditures in Agency systems to ensure budget compliance
- Research and maintain records of trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
- Collaborate with clients, media team members, and media planners to resolve media billing issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of three years of related experience in media buying required
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Work experience in digital advertising required
- FreeWheel Strata software proficiency preferred
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of standard media resources and tools
- Comfortable working in a small-agency atmosphere and able to go beyond the scope of work
- Must be disciplined enough to work independently and in team settings
- Able to develop original ideas, take the initiative, and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration and business challenges
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Able to work well under pressure, under strict deadlines, and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project-management and problem-solving skills, and impeccable multitasking abilities
- Able to collaborate and build strong relationships with staff, clients, and vendors
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has solid negotiation skills.
- Is able to meet strict deadlines.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.