H&L Partners is looking for a Media Supervisor. As the Media Supervisor, you will develop strategies and media plans for our clients across digital media channels. You will provide thought leadership on the evolving media landscape and with your knowledge of media analytics, collaborate with in-house teams to develop unique and strategic approaches for our clients.
- Deliver POVs on client issues and opportunities
- Lead media planning research using standard tools (MRI Scarborough, Kantar, eMarketer, etc.)
- Work with team on media strategy development of targeted and innovative media solutions for clients
- Oversee the day-to-day media planning process and workflow
- Manage RFP process and negotiate with vendors
- Review campaign and web analytics reports, and develop actionable insights
- Develop media plans and buy authorizations
- Manage implementation of all approved media plans and projects
- Closely monitor client budgets
- Ensure timely creation and delivery of work to management and clients
- Lead relationships with agency teams—including Account Service, Creative, Finance, Social, Programmatic, Production, and Traffic—to facilitate flawless execution of media plans
- Maintain close contact with media sales representatives to keep current with data pertaining to their properties and the markets they serve
- Lead weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly status calls with Account and Production teams in regional offices to facilitate project management
- Train and mentor junior media planning staff on best practices of media planning and buying
REQUIRED SKILLS & DESIRED QUALITIES
- Minimum of 3–5 years of media planning experience
- Knowledge of brand, performance metrics, and optimization best practices for direct and programmatic buys across all digital channels (web, social, mobile, etc.)
- Knowledge of standard media metrics, concepts, and processes
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to accuracy and detail
- Demonstrated ability to creatively develop and execute media plans that deliver positive results for clients
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent agency and client relationships
- Ability to multitask and function well in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively mentor and develop the skills of junior media planning staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree
The Ideal Candidate…
- Is passionate and has a deep perspective about media planning with an emphasis in digital marketing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Works well independently as well as collaboratively
- Is a self-starter with autonomy
- Organized and detailed to a fault
- Is flexible, able to switch gears, and meet deadlines
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.