H&L Partners is growing and we’re looking for an Account Executive. The successful candidate will immerse themselves in every aspect of client projects and their implementation. The Account Executive will report to the Director of Multicultural Marketing and will work on Hispanic marketing. Written and verbal fluency in English and Spanish is preferred. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately for a three-month project.
- Maintain client and project documents, including timelines, calendars, meeting notes, and conference call reports
- Understand the client’s needs, goals, and objectives and help plan and execute the work to meet them
- Clearly communicate client requests with internal teams, carefully reviewing and confirming any changes are completed as requested
- Manage administrative and campaign work to ensure consistency in the production process, and that deadlines and budgets are met on time and on budget
- Provide guidance and direction to Project Managers, as appropriate
- Assist other team members in daily tasks as assigned
- Help facilitate production schedules in conjunction with the Production Team
- Issue weekly status reports, timelines, and information from internal reporting tools
- Create and coordinate client reports and summaries as assigned
- Research and analyze competitive landscapes of a specific category
- Learn to use agency tools to gather information (e.g., Mintel)
- At least three to five years of experience in account service in an advertising agency or account service work
- Must have the ability to see the big picture, plan and prepare for the necessary next steps, and execute deliverables
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks, details, and demands concurrently
- A professional, assertive manner, and an ability to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas and complex client feedback into coherent and actionable creative requests
- Strong client service mindset
- A high standard for accuracy and details
- Ability to keep both internal and external team members on task
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Gmail
- Ability and willingness to come in early or stay late, as the need arises
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work efficiently and have fun at the same time
- Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication or a closely related discipline
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Is not just a doer but a strategic and creative thinker.
- Has the ability to drive and consistently meet deadlines.
- Is highly organized and has the ability to prioritize and manage their workload effectively.
- Is a good, team player.
- Possesses a can-do, positive attitude.
- Has experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Has an adaptable and flexible demeanor—able to work with frequent shifts in direction.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.