Are you looking for an opportunity to further develop your career as a Paid Search Specialist? If so, you may be the person we’re looking for! This position is based in our main office located in Oakland’s Jack London Square. As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to-day paid search campaign planning, keyword research, ad group planning, bid management, search analytics, and overall campaign performance.
- Develop best-in-class paid search campaigns to drive client goals within budget constraints
- Manage paid search campaigns from end-to-end: Keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization
- Design and implement tests to generate learnings and improve campaign performance
- Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, such as bid adjustments, keyword expansion, and daypart adjustments
- Work with broader media team to ensure search campaigns are effectively supporting overall client objectives and media strategies
- Work with current search vendors to transition search campaign management in-house
- Implement best practices for cross-tier coordination (for multi-tier automotive client)
- Test and analyze new search formats and betas
- Paid Search campaign management (PPC, CPC, CPA) experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Google Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick for Search, Search Ads 360, or other paid search platforms
- Knowledge of how Paid Search fits within the broader media/marketing landscape
- Experience setting up & using third-party tracking (tracking pixels, GTM, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Data-driven mindset, and ability to create and understand SEM reports
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has experience in the full cycle of paid search campaigns and can connect with our clients and vendors as our in-house paid search expert
- Is able to work on multiple projects at once in a highly collaborative environment with several teams
- Works well as a team member, and independently, with demonstrated ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Works well under pressure particularly when priorities shift, as they sometimes do
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is passionate about their work!
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: Paid Search Specialist – Oakland
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multi-talented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.