H&L Partners, an independent advertising agency, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist who will be responsible for day-to-day paid search campaign planning, setup, and ongoing management. This individual will play a critical role in keyword research, ad group planning, bid management, search analytics, and campaign optimization. Our ideal candidate has experience in the full cycle of paid search campaign management and can serve as our in-house paid search expert in client and vendor meetings.
- Develop best-in-class paid search campaigns to drive client goals within budget
- Manage paid search campaigns from end-to-end—keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization
- Design and implement tests to generate learnings and improve campaign performance
- Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, such as bid adjustments, keyword expansion, and daypart adjustments
- Work with broader media team to ensure search campaigns are effectively supporting overall client objectives and media strategies
- Work with current search vendors to bring search campaign management in-house
- Implement best practices for cross-tier coordination (for a multitiered automotive client)
- Test and analyze new search formats and betas
- Paid search campaign management experience—pay-per-click, cost-per-click, cost-per-action
- One to two years of experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Google Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Search, Search Ads 360, or other paid search platforms
- Knowledge of how paid search fits within the broader media and marketing landscape
- Experience setting up and using third-party tracking (e.g., tracking pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets—able to manipulate data effectively, compile and create professional reports, and present insights
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and present insights succinctly
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently and adapt to shifting priorities across multiple teams
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Must be comfortable working independently and collaboratively, with minimal supervision
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Experience with e-commerce search platforms—Amazon, Criteo, Apple Ads—is a plus
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is open to new ideas and able to adapt depending on the situation.
- Has a high standard for accuracy.
- Is able to identify and analyze a problem or potential problem, and research to find suitable solutions.
- Constantly learns to increase their knowledge and skills.
- Is driven, motivated and highly committed to success.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.