H&L Partners, an independent advertising agency, is looking for a Paid Search Specialist. This role is based in our brand-new headquarters, located in Oakland’s Jack London Square. As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to-day paid search campaign planning. Your work in performing keyword research, ad group planning, bid management, search analytics, and campaign optimization will play a significant part in our Media Department. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience in the full cycle of paid search campaigns and can connect with our clients and vendors as our in-house paid search expert.
- Develop best-in-class paid search campaigns to drive client goals within budget constraints
- Manage paid search campaigns from end to end: keyword research, planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization
- Design and implement tests to generate learnings and improve campaign performance
- Identify areas for ongoing optimizations, such as bid adjustments, keyword expansion, and daypart adjustments
- Work with broader media team to ensure search campaigns are effectively supporting overall client objectives and media strategies
- Work with current search vendors to bring search campaign management in-house
- Implement best practices for cross-tier coordination (for a multitier automotive client)
- Test and analyze new search formats and betas
- Experience in paid search campaign management (PPC, CPC, CPA)
- 1–2 years’ experience in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Google Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Search, Search Ads 360, or other paid search platforms
- Knowledge of how paid search fits within the broader media-marketing landscape
- Experience setting up and using third-party tracking (tracking pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Is able to work on multiple projects at once in a highly collaborative environment with several teams.
- Works well as a team member, and completes tasks independently without constant supervision.
- Is able to keep calm and carry on when the work requires him or her to put in more hours.
- Has a great positive attitude and demeanor even when priorities shift, as they sometimes do.
- Is passionate about his or her work!
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: Paid Search Specialist – Oakland.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.