H&L Partners is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager who will be responsible for paid campaign strategy, planning, and optimization across all social platforms—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more, in addition to leading a team of social media specialists. This is a hands-on position that requires deep knowledge of social media. The successful candidate will not just be functional on the platforms but will also know how to strategically leverage them.
- Create and review media plans for paid social media programs across platforms
- Build relationships with clients, partners, and agency teams
- Training and supervising junior team members
- Serve as the Agency’s liaison with vendor partners and clients
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team
- Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors
- Keep abreast of developments in social media, including platforms, tools, applications, and research, and inform teams of new opportunities
- Budget pacing and management of overall budgets
- Provide comprehensive analysis of performance beyond in-platform metrics
- Contribute to new business development when requested
- Five or more years of experience managing and executing paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms
- At least one year of experience mentoring and managing a team
- Experience interacting with vendors and clients
- Strong understanding of best practices across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and new platforms, including TikTok and Clubhouse
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentational skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with remote team members
- Flexible and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with concurrent and competing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a passion for social media and understands the benefits of each platform.
- Is meticulous, conscientious, and performs their work with a sense of urgency.
- Has a basic understanding of all digital media disciplines.
- Thrives in a client-centric environment.
- Has superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
To apply, please click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.