H&L Partners is looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist. This is a hands-on position and requires deep knowledge of the digital media landscape. The Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for campaign planning, setup, and optimization across all social platforms—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and more. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of a dynamic and integrated media team, we want to meet you!
- Manage paid social campaigns from setup, execution, optimization, and reporting to the clients’ key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives
- Manage paid social ad campaigns and leverage first- and third-party data to build audiences
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team
- Work collaboratively with media planners, analysts, and Agency partners to meet and exceed stated objectives, and provide new solutions for clients
- Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget
- Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors
- Keep abreast of developments in social media, including platforms, tools, applications and research, and inform teams of new opportunities
- Contribute to new business development when requested
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience in managing and executing paid social media campaigns across platforms
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentational skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with remote team members
- Flexible and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with concurrent and competing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a passion for social media and understands the benefits of each platform.
- Is meticulous, conscientious, and performs their work with a sense of urgency.
- Has a basic understanding of all digital media disciplines.
- Thrives in a client-centric environment.
- Has superior organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.