H&L Partners is looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist. This hybrid position is both strategic and hands-on and requires deep knowledge of the digital media landscape and media buying experience on self-service platforms. The Paid Social Media Specialist will be responsible for strategy development, paid media tactical planning, and buying across all platforms—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and more. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of a dynamic and integrated media team, we want to meet you!
- Contribute to the Agency’s paid social media objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization
- Continually improve paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms
- Apply expertise in the planning process, audience and creative strategy development, budget forecasting, and industry tracking; be a strategic thought partner in team meetings
- Strategically manage the channel relationships and contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels buying core strategies
- Manage paid social campaigns from setup, execution, optimization, and reporting to the clients’ key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives
- Manage paid social ad campaigns and leverage first- and third-party data to build audiences
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team
- Work collaboratively with media planners, analysts, and Agency partners to meet and exceed stated objectives, and provide new solutions for clients
- Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget
- Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors
- Develop insights and keep teams informed of new opportunities
- Contribute to new business development when requested
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in paid social media strategy and investment
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing and executing paid social media campaigns across platforms
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentational skills
- Competent in campaign planning, recommending strategies, and budgeting
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with remote team members
- Flexible and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with concurrent and competing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a passion for and understands how the different media channels work together in a campaign.
- Is meticulous, conscientious, and performs their work with a sense of urgency.
- Has a basic understanding of all digital media disciplines.
- Thrives in a client-centric environment.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.