H&L Partners is seeking a Performance Media, Campaign Manager to join our Media team in Oakland. We need that rare combination of thinker and doer who knows the Media landscape and appreciates the view of it from our brand-new office, just off the water in Jack London Square. Bring teamwork, an inventive spirit, and a wealth of experience in programmatic media buying, and be ready to shape campaigns for high-profile clients nationwide. Be on the ground floor of the launch of an in-house trade desk.
* Build, launch, and manage digital campaigns across all forms of performance media, including paid search, social, display, video, native, etc.
* Manage campaign spend and performance, based on client budget and KPIs
* Analyze and draw conclusions, leveraging third-party data analysis tools, campaign results, and website analytics data
* Provide recommendations to clients based on performance analysis
* Continually improve campaign performance via testing and analysis of performance-based ad copy, positioning, targeting, etc.
* Use reporting and analysis tools to generate reports that track and communicate the business impact of digital marketing initiatives
* Effectively manage multiple clients across multiple platforms simultaneously
* Stay up-to-date on the latest digital trends, available betas, and new opportunities and present them to clients
* Other projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Hands-on optimization experience in the following channels and platforms:
o Facebook and other social media
o SEM (PPC)
o Display/video/native/audio DSPs
* Knowledge of proven optimization techniques, bid management, and automation/algorithms/AI supporting the above channels and platforms
* Proficiency in media planning and reporting
* Knowledge of the targeting capabilities of digital ads, by channel and by underlying technology
* Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analysis
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performance marketing, and a background in tech
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Analytical and strategic thinking
* Communication: written and spoken (public speaking included)
* Planning and organizing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
* Champion a campaign environment
* Can learn new platforms
* Loves solving problems in unique ways
* Is flexible, dependable, and dedicated
* Can work in a team environment, getting and providing direction to team
* Can articulate who the target audience is
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Subject line: Performance Media, Campaign Manager. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, multi-talented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Phoenix, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.
To learn more about us, visit www.handlpartners.com.