H&L PARTNERS: PERFORMANCE MEDIA SPECIALIST
Want to work with global brands at a regional level? At a place where makers make and doers do? Then, keep reading.
Hey there, we’re H&L Partners, a premier advertising agency, seeking what we like to call a Performance Media Specialist. Allow us to elaborate: it’s a hybrid position, both strategic and hands-on. A role that requires deep knowledge of the digital media landscape, as well as media buying experience on self-service platforms. But wait, there’s more!
Your responsibilities will include strategy development, paid media tactical planning, and buying across everyone’s favorite social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
If you’re ready to crush it at a workplace where we put in more than just work, we’d love to meet you.
- Contribute to the Agency’s paid social media objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization
- Set up and execute paid social within Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pintrest and Tiktok both for banding and performance campaigns
- Manage paid social campaign optimization and reporting, according to the clients’ key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives
- Monitor each platform’s paid social budget, spend, and billing reconciliation
- Effectively manage paid media optimization through media planning and buying while leveraging first- and third-party data to build audiences
- Continually improve paid media planning and media buying across platforms
- Apply expertise in the planning process, audience and creative strategy development, budget forecasting, and industry tracking; be a strategic thought partner in team meetings
- Strategically manage the Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest and Tiktok relationships, and contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels’ core buying strategies
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team
- Work collaboratively with media planners, analysts, and Agency partners to meet and exceed stated objectives, and provide new solutions for clients
- Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget
- Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors
- Develop insights and keep teams informed of new opportunities
- Contribute to new business development when requested
- Three or more years of experience in performance media, which includes:
- Paid social media strategy and investment
- Managing and executing paid media campaigns
- Setting up, managing budgets, and optimization across multiple social channels
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentational skills
- Demonstrated abilities scaling ads, planning campaigns, and recommending strategies
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with remote team members
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to meet multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…
- Has a passion for and understands how the different media channels work together in a campaign.
- Is meticulous, conscientious, and performs their work with a sense of urgency.
- Has a basic understanding of all digital media disciplines.
- Thrives in a client-centric environment.
To apply, click here.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide an individual response to every candidate.
H&L Partners is a full-service, integrated agency made up of diverse, collaborative, and multitalented individuals with experience in all areas of marketing communications. H&L Partners is based in Oakland’s Jack London Square, with offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Phoenix, Charlotte, Atlanta, and Miami.